Sena 10S Motorcycle Bluetooth® Communication System is an upgraded version of the original SMH10 system, which has proven itself roadworthy to motorcyclists everywhere.
Now in a slimmer profile, the 10S maximizes the enjoyment factor of your ride by keeping you in touch with up to four riding companions via crystal-clear HD audio up to 1.6 km (1 mile) away through the One Touch Group Intercom™.
The 10S also uses the Universal Intercom™ protocol so it can communicate with all Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth headsets on the market.
Stunning HD quality sound is a hallmark of the 10S, and so is Sena’s Advanced Noise Control that ensures ambient noise doesn’t interfere with incoming and outgoing audio.
Bluetooth 4.1 technology, improved stereo Bluetooth speakers, and advanced architecture creates a smooth, crisp, and responsive user experience you’ll love.
The Sena Smartphone App makes configuring your 10S a snap! Change settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide.
You can also set up your 10S to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
- Talk time: 12 hours.
- Stand-by time: 10 days.
- Operating temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F).
- Main module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in).
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm.
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm.
- Weight: Module: 57 g (2 oz).
- Headset Profile (HSP).
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP).
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP).
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
- Bluetooth 4.1.
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain.
- Built-in SBC Codec.
- Advanced Noise Control.
- Wide volume control.
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC).
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies).
- Radio region: worldwide.
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 – 108 MHz.
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function.
- Charging time: 3 hours.
- Type: Lithium polymer.
- CE, FCC, IC